- The ordering process is handled by ShareIt!, one of the world's leading e-commerce providers for software sales via the Internet. ShareIt! currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, as well as UK debit cards Solo and Switch. Alternative forms of payment are PayPal, bank/wire transfer, check or cash. Payment in Euro, Pound Sterling, Australian Dollars, Japanese Yen, Canadian Dollars, or Swiss Francs is also possible.
- 30 day money back guarantee (for orders paid by credit card or debit card)
- Purchasing 3DPainter version 1.x gives you access to future version 1.x updates.
- Currently, only Windows and Intel-based Macintosh (MacIntel) is supported.
- 3DPainter is a download-only product.
- 3DPainter uses a hardware bound license key. Upon purchasing the product, you should receive a confirmation e-mail with a download link. If you then install and start 3DPainter, it will show you a system ID number. This number, together with your order number, should be sent to email@example.com. We will then generate a license key for you so you can start using the program. We try to do this as fast as possible, usually within 24 hours. A license key is bound to a single computer, but if you have a second PC or if you replace your PC, we can create extra license keys at no extra cost (as long as it's for the same user).
- If you live in the European Community, VAT may be added to your total. Residents of Minnesota and Georgia will be charged Sales Tax. The exact amount of VAT/sales tax will be visible before confirming the purchase.
|Product:||3DPainter for A:M v1.5 (Single Seat License)|
|Operating system:||Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
MacIntel (PowerPC Mac not supported)